250mm DT - A45 FGD Horizontal Desulfurization Pump For Absorption
250mm DT - A45 FGD Horizontal Desulfurization Pump Based on the successful design experience in manufacturing ZJ
series slurry pumps and absorbed home and abroad advanced
technology, we designs and manufactures DT and LT type pump, a
special FGD engineering pump.
DT Series Horizontal Desulfurization Pump The max flow range can be
up to 12000m3/h, the head is generally less than 100m. This type
pump apply to all the desulfurization system, which can be used as
a slurry circulating pump in large absorption tower and limestone
slurry pump, gypsum slurry discharge pump, recycling pump, sump
pump and so on.
The desulfurization pump is an important equipment in the
desulfurization equipment industry. It is of great help to reduce
the emission of sulfur dioxide. The desulfurization pump suction
cover has been widely developed and applied. The use of
desulfurization pumps has a lot of attention. Sealing performance
is the key. If the seal is not good, it will leak, affecting the
use effect and causing environmental pollution.
The mechanical seal of the desulfurization pump must meet the
requirements of the medium, easy to use, desulfurization pump
accessories, good sealing performance and long service life.
Therefore, it is necessary to improve the sealing technology and
anti-vibration capability of the desulfurization pump, and improve
the operating efficiency and impact resistance. Environmental
pollution is an important issue in today's society, and it is also
the focus of people's attention. There is a lot of room for
development of these equipment to reduce pollution emissions.
Scope of use
1) Sulfuric acid phosphate industry: transportation of dilute acid,
mother liquor, sewage, seawater, fluorosilicic acid containing
silica gel, phosphoric acid slurry and other media.
2) Non-ferrous metal smelting industry: It is especially suitable
for various acid liquids and corrosive pulps of wet smelting such
as lead, zinc, gold, silver, copper, manganese, cobalt and rare
3) Chemical and other enterprises: various liquid or slurry
positions of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, alkaline and oil. ,
iron red powder production, various dyes, pigment production,
non-metallic mineral processing and other industries.
4) Chlorine alkali Industry: hydrochloric acid, liquid alkali,
5) Water treatment industry: pure water, high-purity water, sewage
(leather sewage, electroplating sewage, electronic sewage,
papermaking sewage, textile sewage, food sewage, domestic sewage,
pharmaceutical industry sewage, etc.).
6) Steel enterprises: sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid posts in
pickling systems, sewage with impurities.
7) Wetsemi-dry desulfurization circulating pump: It can be used for
alkaline, acidic and corrosive jobs at the same time.
8) Corrosive liquids in coal industry and coal chemical industry,
coal slurry transportation; washing and coal blending pumps.
Performance and material characteristics
- High efficiency, long service life and reliable operation.
- The wet parts are made of low carbon stainless steel material.
- Low carbon stainless steel mainly consisting of ferritic has
excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking and
higher mechanical strength.
- Less hydraulic friction, the efficiency is higher than the same
parameters of the metal pump about 3%.
- Metal pump is easy to control the geometric dimension and high
volume efficiency. The pump parts is with high surface and small
clearance. The overall efficiency of 5% higher than non-metal pump.
- The wet parts has long-service life and long-term shear wear
ability. Shear sliding wear ability of metal protective plate is
stronger than that of the common non-metallic materials.
- Dynamic abrasion resistance is 0.008-0.08mm every year, with high
tensile strength. The pump performance can be maintained constant
in the long-term abrasion conditions
|Pump Model||250mm DT - A45|
|Capacity||221 - 804m³/h|
|Head||5.0 - 27.0m|
|Speed||490-980 r / min|
|Particle Max. Size Handled Occasionally||56mm|